|Posted on November 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM|
Got banana? Mix in a few healthy ingredients for this delightful snack.
Frozen Nutty Banana Nibblers
- 5 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Peel one banana and mash it with the peanut butter and yogurt. Set aside.
- Peel the other four bananas. Slice into half-inch thick slices.
- Smear the banana, peanut butter, and yogurt mixture on half the banana slices and top with the other halves, making banana sandwiches.
- Place on a wooden cutting board or a plate and freeze for at least two hours.
Makes four servings (about seven pieces).